October 22, 2018
How to cook Vegetable Hakka Noodles
Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe : The best of Chinese cuisine right in your kitchen. One of the most popular dish from the cuisine, Vegetable hakka noodles is loved most by the kids and what’s better than making it at home for them. This easy and quick recipe can be made for a light brunch or even packed in their tiffin hassle free and without even realizing they’ll be having all the essential vegetables together!
Ingredients Of Veg Hakka Noodles
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 Cup Beans
- 1/2 Cup Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Green chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tomato sauce
How to Make Veg Hakka Noodles
- 1.Boil the noodles in a pan till it starts to simmer.
- 2.Add salt and some oil to the boiling noodles.
- 3.When the noodles start to e a little sticky, drain the excess water and wash them in cold water.
- 4.In another pan, heat about 3 teaspoon of oil.
- 5.Put ginger paste followed by garlic paste. Saute them well till golden brown.
- 6.Now add all the vegetables to the pan.
- 7.Saute them well and add soy sauce, green chilli sauce and tomato sauce.
- 8.Mix them well and now add the boiled noodles to them.
- 9.Mix them thoroughly with the vegetables.
- 10.Serve hot.